1) Open the meeting with the Serenity Prayer
2) District 22 Roll Call – Officers; Elena B. DCM, Joe M. Treasurer, Frank W. Officer At Large/GSR Young Men’s St. Dominic’s, Drew GVR/GSR Life or Death, Sharon M. Secretary/GSR Stepping on the Line, Jim L. GSR Follow the Path, Ruthie P. GSR/Tony Alt. GSR Gas Works, Kate C. GSR 164 & More, Ralph B. GSR J.A.M., Vlad GSR Pennypack Men’s, Mary P. GSR Tacony Group, Ed Q. GSR St. Andrew’s in the Field/Somerton, Jennifer D. Acting GSR Young Womens, Brian M. GSR/Chris C. Alt. Mother of Perpetual Help, Jenna A. GSR Auctions, Brian M. GSR
3) DCM Elena B.’s report:
- A) Area 59 Quarterly Meeting – will be held in-person
Sunday, September 12th. Doors open at 8:00 am
Sub-Committees meet at 10:00 am
Meeting Starts at 11:00 am
DuBoistown Fire Hall
2661 Euclid Avenue
DuBoistown, PA 17702-6754
- EPGSA 2021 Registration Now Open and in person! The link for registration is:
- GSR Meeting – September 14th – Guest speaker – Pat Fallon
- GSR Meeting – October 12th – Guest speaker from Bridging the Gap
UPCOMING EVENTS & LINKS:
- All SEPIA Event FLYERS can be found here:
4) Treasurers Report; Joe M.
Beginning balance $4577.53. We had no expenses and received the following donations.
$65 Tacony Group
$150 Life or Death
New balance $4892.53
DONATIONS: Groups and Individuals are encouraged to make Donations:
Venmo @ Joseph-McGarry-7 and please write “District22” in the remarks
5) Old Business: The Visitation Committee will be chairing the Tradition on the 3rd Thursday of the Month at Life or Death:
August 19-Drew, September 16-Jenna A., October 21-Frank
6) Literature Review: by Vlad A. September will be presented by Jenna.
7) New Business:
- A) In person District 22 Meetings need to be tabled for now.
- B) Suggestion for GSRs to promote “Bridging the Gap” as much as possible as the program needs support.
8) The Eighth Tradition: read by Joe M. Treasurer and discussed with group.
9) Next Meeting Date; September 14, 2021 at 6:30 pm on Zoom
Meeting ID# 98611503189 Password 588932
Join Zoom Meeting
Please let me know if you do not wish to be on this mailing list. Thanks!
10) Responsibility Pledge: I am responsible…
When anyone, anywhere, reaches out for help,
I want the Hand of AA to always be there. And for that “I am responsible”