1) Open the meeting with the Serenity Prayer
2) District 22 Roll Call – Officers; Elena B. DCM, Dan S. ADCM, Joe M. Treasurer, Frank W. Officer At Large/GSR Young Men’s St. Dominic’s, Drew GVR/GSR Life or Death, Sharon M. Secretary/GSR Stepping on the Line, Jim L. GSR Keep it Simple, Kate C. GSR 164 & More, Ed Q. GSR St. Andrew’s in the Field/Somerton, Tom B. GSR/Eddie B. ALT GSR Mayfair Holmesburg, Sunny R. GSR Pennypack, Stan GSR Life or Death, Brian M. GSR Mother of Perpetual Help
3) DCM Elena B.’s report: District 45 proposes that Area 59 establish Area Assemblies to include all home group GSRs in the business of the Area. Please see the attached
Elena announced that she will be relocating to another state and her last District 22 meeting will be December 2021. There will be nominations next month for a DCM to fill this position.
- Melissa M. District 51 DCM from Bridging the Gap did a special presentation today. The program is looking for volunteers to do 12th step work.
- EPGSA – November 12-14, 2021 – Lancaster, PA Registration link:
- Fall Workshop with combined districts – December 4, 2021 at 10 to 3 pm. – Mayfair Holmesburg in Tacony
- Grapevine Workshop – December – more to come at a later date – Drew is going to mention that there is a conflict with many districts because of the Fall Workshop being held on the same date.
UPCOMING EVENTS & LINKS:
- All SEPIA Event FLYERS can be found here:
4) Treasurers Report; Joe M.
Beginning balance $5,197.53. We had no expenses and received the following donations.
$132 and $150 from Life or Death, $25 from Keep it Simple, and $100 from Pennypack.
New balance $5340.53
DONATIONS: Groups and Individuals are encouraged to make Donations:
Venmo @ Joseph-McGarry-7 and please write “District22” in the remarks
5) Old Business: The Visitation Committee will be chairing the Tradition on the 3rd Thursday of the Month at Life or Death:
- November 18-Sharon M. (Tradition 6), December 10-Jim L./Kate C. Tradition 10
6) Literature Review: November will be presented by Sunny R.
7) New Business:
- A) Please announce at your business meeting that the District 22 DCM position will be vacant at the end of the year. We need nominations for the November District 22 meeting. We will vote in December. Elena offered to take someone with her to the next meeting so they can get familiar.
- B) District 22 Meetings are still ONLINE until further notice!
- C) Motion to Pay for Sharon M. GSR to attend EPGSA was voted yes unanimously. She will be reimbursed after the conference.
- D) Motion to Pay for Elena’s transportation to the mini assemply – $136.00 (.56/mile) was voted yes unanimously.
- E) Motion to donate $250.00 to the Hospitality table at EPGSA conference was voted yes unanimously.
- F) AA Fall Workshop with Combined Co-Districts will be held December 4, 2021. Please see attached flyer.
8) The Tenth Tradition: read by Joe M. Treasurer and discussed with group.
9) Next Meeting Date: November 9, 2021 at 6:30 pm on Zoom
Meeting ID# 98611503189 Password 588932
Join Zoom Meeting
Please let me know if you do not wish to be on this mailing list. Thanks!
10) Responsibility Pledge: I am responsible…
When anyone, anywhere, reaches out for help,
I want the Hand of AA to always be there. And for that “I am responsible”