Area 59 – District 22 GSR meeting
Tuesday, January 11, 2022
- Open the meeting with the Serenity Prayer
- District 22 Roll Call – Officers: Frank W. DCM/GSR Young Men’s St. Dominics, Joe. Treasurer, Sharon M. Secretary/GSR Stepping on the Line, Jim L. GSR Keep it Simple, Ed Q. GSR St. Andrew’s in the Field/Somerton, Adele New GSR Young Women’s, Michelle GSR-Penny Pack Women’s, Ed D. GSR, Perry S. ALT. GSR Mayfair Holmesburg, Stanley GSR Life or Death, Ralph GSR J.A.M., Tom B. GSR Mayfair Holmesburg
EVENTS & LINKS:
AREA 59 Events SEPIA Events
Treasurers Report; Joe M.
Our beginning balance was $4048.17. We received: $75 from Young Women’s Group, $80 from Fox Chase Group, $100 from Young Men’s Group, $25 from Keep It Simple Group. Total credits were $280.00. Our only debit was $323.79 from Zoom which was auto deducted on 1/10/2022. $4048.17 + $280.00 = $4328.17-$323.79=$4004.38.
DONATIONS: Groups and Individuals are encouraged to make Donations: Venmo @ Joseph-McGarry-7 and please write “District22” in the remarks
5) Old Business: Our new DCM is now Frank W. The Visitation Committee is on hold until further notice. We are taking turns chairing the Tradition Meeting on the 3rd Thursday of the Month at Life or Death:
Jim L. is Feb 17th on the 7 tradition, Ed Q. is Mar 17th on the 11th tradition, Joe M. is Apr 21st on the 4th tradition, and Michele is May 19th on the 8th tradition
6) Literature Review: February will be presented by Ralph.
7) New Business: We will vote next meeting for an officer-at-large. We are going to wait until the weather is nicer and Omicron has gotten a little better to vote for in-person meetings.
8) The Twelth Tradition: read by Joe M. Treasurer and discussed with group.
9) The next meeting is: February 8, 2022 at 6:30 pm on Zoom
Meeting ID# 98611503189 Password 588932 Join Zoom Meeting
Responsibility Pledge: I am responsible… When anyone, anywhere, reaches out for help,
I want the Hand of AA to always be there. And for that “I am responsible”