1) Open the meeting with the Serenity Prayer
2) District 22 Roll Call – Officers: Frank W. DCM, Jim L. ADCM/GSR Keep it Simple, Joe M. Treasurer,
Sharon M. Secretary/GSR Stepping on the Line, Ruthie ALT. GSR Young Women’s, Tom B. GSR and Perry S.
ALT. GSR Mayfair Holmesburg, Ralph GSR J.A.M., Kate C. GSR 164 and More, Ed D. GSR Follow The Path,
John K. GSR Young Men’s St. Dominic’s, Anonymous Jim GSR Monday Niters, Angela GSR Tacony Group,
Stanley GSR Life or Death
EVENTS & LINKS:
AREA 59 Events SEPIA Events
3) DCM Report – Frank W.: 1) Please make the Mini Assembly on May 22, 2022 at the Village of Buckingham Springs in New Hope,1490 Durham Road, New Hope, 18938. Click Here for flyer 2) We decided to wait until Fall to hold the next Workshop.
4) ADCM Reort – Jim L.: 1) The 2023 NERAASA Northeast Regional Alcoholics Anonymous Service
Assembly will be held on February 23-26, 2023 in Albany, NY. 2) The 2024 NERAASA will be held in Hershey,
PA. Please see neraasa.org for more details.
Treasurers Report – Joe M. Beginning balance was $3733.27. No debits this month. Our credits were $25 from
Keep it Simple, $150 from Life or Death. $25 from Keep it Simple, $80 from Fox Chase and $200 from Mayfair
Holmesburg. Ending balance is $4213.27. Donations: Groups and Individuals are encouraged to make Donations:
Venmo @ Joseph-McGarry-7 and please write "District22" in the remarks
5) Old Business: 1) The District 22 Monthly Commitment at Life or Death was TABLED again until Stanley
GSR discusses it at the next business meeting at Life or Death.
6) Literature Review: Jim L. presented May literature on “The God Word P-86”. John K. will present the
literature for June.
7) New Business: 1) We unanimously voted to keep a Prudent reserve of $2,000 in the District 22’s account at
all times. 2) The group will meet in-person for the next District meeting at Mayfair Holmesburg.
8) The Fifth Tradition: read and discussed by all members of the group.
9) The next meeting is IN-PERSON on June 14. 2022 at *** 6:30 PM at Mayfair Holmesburg, Saints
United Lutheran Church, 3200 Ryan Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19136 Please use the Ryan Ave Entrance.
Responsibility Pledge: I am responsible… When anyone, anywhere, reaches out for help,
I want the Hand of AA to always be there… And for that “I am responsible"