1) Open the meeting with the Serenity Prayer
2) District 22 Roll Call – Officers: Frank W. DCM, Joe M. Treasurer, Sharon M. Secretary/GSR Stepping on
the Line, Perry S. ALT. GSR Mayfair Holmesburg, Ralph GSR J.A.M., Kate C. GSR 164 and More, Angela GSR
Tacony Group, Michael D. New GSR Fox Chase
EVENTS & LINKS:
AREA 59 Events SEPIA Events
3) DCM Report – Frank W.: 1) Report from the Quarterly Assembly was read. If anyone wants the details,
please email BigFrank138@gmail.com 2) The EPGSA conference is November 11-13, 2022. Registration opens
July 5 th . The prices have increased. 3) Bridging the Gap Pamplets were distributed for GSRs to take back to their
groups and give to any interested volunteers.
4) Treasurers Report – Joe M. Beginning balance was $4213.27. We received $120 from the JAM group
and $25.00 from Keep It Simple group. We paid $154.00 to Frank for the Quarterly Meeting. Ending balance is
$4204.27. Donations: Groups and Individuals are encouraged to make Donations: Venmo @ Joseph-McGarry-7
and please write "District22" in the remarks
5) Old Business: 1) The District 22 Monthly Commitment at Life or Death was TABLED again until Stanley
GSR discusses it at the next business meeting at Life or Death.
6) Literature Review: Frank presented literature on the Green Card. Angela will present literature for the
7) New Business: 1) We unanimously voted that GSRs from District 22 will no longer be taking tradition
meetings into Life or Death. 2) We need to discuss obtaining a structural manual for DCMs
8) The Sixth Tradition: read and discussed by all members of the group.
9) The next meeting is IN-PERSON on July 13. 2022 at *** 6:30 PM at Mayfair Holmesburg, Saints United
Lutheran Church, 3200 Ryan Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19136 Please use the Ryan Ave Entrance.
Responsibility Pledge: I am responsible… When anyone, anywhere, reaches out for help,
I want the Hand of AA to always be there… And for that “I am responsible"