Area 59 – District 22 GSR Meeting
Tuesday, August 9,2022
1) We opened the meeting with the Serenity Prayer.
2) District 22 Roll Call – Officers: Frank W. DCM, Jim L ADCM, Joe M Treasurer.
Ralph B. GSR JAM , Tom B GSR Mayfair-Holmesburg, Perry S. ALT GSR Mayfair-Holmesburg,
John K. GSR Young Men’s, Ruthie GSR Young Women’s, Angela GSR Tacony, Kate GSR 164
And More, Ed D. GSR Follow The Path.
3) DCM Report – Frank W. !) The Fall combined workshop is TENTATIVELY SCHEDULED
for September 24, 2022, at Bridesburg Rec Center. The participating Districts are 22, 25, 26,
27, 28 and 60. We briefly discussed several workshop ideas, but will consult with the other
districts in the near future. 2) Frank handed out the “Bridging The Gap Workbook” and we briefly
discussed its contents. Ralph is the contact person. 3) The District 22 Structural Manual is still
4) Treasurer Report – Joe M. The opening balance was $4619.27. We paid $36.10 to
register Frank and $484.00 for the hotel room for the 2022 EPGSA Convention. We received
$25.00 from the Keep It Simple group, and $75.00 from the Young Women’s group. Our new
balance is $4199.17. We voted to send $350.00 each to GSO, AREA 59, and SEPIA. We also
agreed to pay for Jim L’s expenses to the EPGSA convention. As well as a donation to EPGSA
Hospitality Suite.These figures will be reflected in September’s report. Dan S. was replaced by
Frank W. on the TD Bank account.
5) Old Business – Joe M. will distribute the funds mentioned in his report.
6) New Business – Angela will present September’s literature.
7) The Eighth Tradition was read and discussed by all in attendance.
8) The next meeting is IN-PERSON ON September 13, 2022 at 6:30 PM
-Mayfair-Holmesburg-Saints United Lutheran Church, 3200 Ryan ave. Philadelphia Pa 19136.
Please use the Ryan Ave entrance.
9) We closed the meeting with the serenity prayer.
Responsibility Pledge – I am responsible, when anyone, anywhere, reaches out for help, I
want the hand of AA to always be there…..and for that I AM RESPONSIBLE.