*2nd Tuesday of the Month at 6:30 p.m.
DCM: Bridget M. 267-432-1899
Treasurer: Arretta S. 215-208-7342
Officer-at-Large: Tom G. 215-209-9240
Secretary: Michelle K. 215-930-2102
- Open Meeting with the Serenity Prayer
- Read and discussed Tradition & Concept of the Month
III. District 22 Groups Roll Call
- 12 Rewards-
- A Way Out Group- Looking for GSR
- Auctus Group – Keeping all same officers
- Breakdown the Book Group
- Bustleton Beginners Group
- Bustleton Group-
- Cottman Ave Group
- First Three Steps Group
- Follow the Path Group- New Officers Voted, extend meeting 15 minutes if needed
- Fox Chase Group
- Gas Works Group
- Hand of God Group
- Hope Faith Group- February 22nd @ 8:30 am-10:30am- Anniversary Meeting @ Stepping Stones
- J.A.M. Group
- Keeping It Real Group
- Keep it Simple Group- Officer Changes
- Life or Death Group- Voting @ End of the month for new business meeting time- last Sunday of the month.
- Man Cave Group
- Mayfair-Holmesburg Group- 69th Anniversary 1/25 @6pm- the location will be in the gym of the building that the meetings usually take place in.
- Mayfair Mens Group
- Mens ER Group
- Morrell Park Women’s Group
- New Bustleton Group
- N.U.T.S. Group
- Pennypack Park Group- Changed business meeting to the last Friday of the month @7pm
- Rockledge Monday Niters Group
- Samurai Group
- Second Chance Beginners Group
- Second Chance Group
- Serenity Group
- Sober Sisters Group
- Somerton Group
- Somerton Reality Group-
- Stepping on the Line
- Stepping Stones Group
- Tacony Group- 2/1 @7 pm Anniversary meeting- 4419 Comly st
- T.I.M.E. Group
- Together on Tuesday Group
- Tradesmen Group
- Up for Grabs Group
- We Are Not Saints Group
- Wissinoming A.M. Group
- Young Men’s Northeast Group
- Young Women’s Group
- 7th Tradition basket is passed.
- Secretary’s Report: Michelle
- Officer-at-Large Report: Tom
VII. DCM Report: Bridget Accepted
- Upcoming Area Events: See Area59.org for additional information
- January 18th: District 45 Workshop: Mindfulness and AA’s History from 10AM-2PM @ Calvary United Methodist Church-York, PA, 11 N Richmond Ave., York, PA, 17404
- January 19th: DCM Sharing/Mini-DCR planning Meeting, Location and Time TBD
- January 19th: Meeting House Group 20th Anniversary from 6-8PM @ Schuylkill Friends Meeting House, 37 N. Whitehorse Rd, Phoenixville, PA, 19460
- February 16th: SEPIA/EPGSA Share-A-Day, Time TB
- @ University of the Sciences, Philadelphia, PA
- February 23rd-25th- Neraasa weekend
- March 8th: Quarterly Area Meeting, Time and Location TB
- March 26th-29th: XVIII Annual Eastern Area Convention of Young People in AA (EACYPAA) @ The Westin Pittsburgh, 1000 Penn Ave., Pittsburgh, PA, 15222
- *** District meetings should be talking about area events ***Anyone can go to these events
VIII. ADCM Report: Elena
- Working on new GSR guide information Pamphlet
- -2/11 @6:30 Pm GSR Orientation: ALL ARE WELCOME!!
- Treasurer’s Report: Arretta- Accepted
Opening Balance: $2617.29 $2057.69
Basket: $16.00 $24.00
Donations: $125.00 $50.00 (Holmesburg Mayfair)
Sub-Total: $2300.36 $2131.69
Deductions: $305.58 $0.00
Ending Balance: $2441.16 $2131.69
- Committees: Accepted
- Visitation: Volunteers are Ruthie, Sean, Dan, Larry, and Tom. Groups Visited:
- Bridgette and Ruth are going to visit the Bustelton Beginners meeting this month.
- Web Site: Ron from Mayfair/Holmesburg Website has monthly notes, events, ect.: district22.org.
- Everything is done for last month
- Literature Committee: Volunteer every month to pick one piece of Literature and speak on it at each district meeting.
– Voted on at our monthly GSR meeting on 1/14 & accepted to skip for the month of January.
- Traditions Committee- Life or Death Every Thurs 6pm
January Traditions: #3-7
- January 2nd Tradition 3: Kevin M
- January 9th Tradition 4: Sean H.
- January 16th Tradition 5: Joe M.
- January 23rd Tradition 6: Lena
- January 30th Tradition 7: Kevin
February Traditions: #8-11
- February 6th Tradition 8: John.
- February 13th Tradition 9: Ruth
- February 20th Tradition 10: Kevin M.
- February 27th Tradition 11: Kevin D.
** If you are not able to make the meeting, PLEASE call Tom, Bridgette, Arretta, Or Michelle and let them know (You can find all 4 of their numbers on the first page in the upper left hand corner). You can ALSO contact Lou if you can’t make it!
Lou’s Phone number is: (267)-622-5922
Take your own Tradition book – they’re in short supply.
XII. Old Business: Accepted
- Elections for Secretary and ADCM- Elena Voted to be ADCM. Michelle Voted for Secretary
- GSR Orientation
- Selecting Date for Next Workshop ( April? October?) I think we decided on April 4th and October 3rd 2020.
XIII. New Business: Accepted
- Planning meeting @1/26 @ Noon for the Round Up. Location is at 444 N 3rd
- Dan Will be there & Will sign us (District 22) up for the Hospitality Room or a meeting? (Plan A: Meeting, Plan B: Hospitality room)
- If You want to take a commitment for the round up you have to be at the planning meeting.
- 2/16 “Share A Day Event”- Steve offered to come in to district meeting and give information on Area related events- we will vote on this next month.
- NARASA (Area Event) Coming up on 2/21-2/23- In Naushua, NH
XIV. Next Meeting Date: February 11th, 2020 @ 6:30 p.m.
XV: End Meeting with The Responsibility Pledge