**2nd Tuesday of the Month at 6:30 P.M.**
DCM: Bridget M. 267-432-1899
ADCM: Elena B. 484-809-1477
Treasurer: Arretta S. 215-208-7342 Officer-at-Large: Tom G. 215-209-9240 Secretary: Michelle K. 215-930-2102
- Open Meeting with the Serenity Prayer
- Pat F., Past Delegate will be speaking on the upcoming EPGSA
III. District 22 Groups Roll Call: Zoom Meetings that they have now and discuss if they will be opening up or any events/anniversaries
- 12 Rewards
- A Way Out Group
- Auctus Group:
- Breakdown the Book Group
- Bustleton Beginners Group
- Bustleton Group:
- Cottman Ave Group:
- First Three Steps Group
- Follow the Path Group:
- Fox Chase Group
- Gas Works Group:
- Hand of God Group
- Hope Faith Group
- J.A.M. Group: Monday @6:30pm at the same location as Mayfair-Holmesburg meeting is.
- Keeping It Real Group
- Keep it Simple Group:
- Life or Death Group:
- Man Cave Group
*Outside meeting Monday/Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday @6pm,
Friday @5pm, Saturday @9am. Tuesday “Came to Believe” Zoom meeting @7:30-
(Meeting ID: 605-594-904 Password: 162500), Living Sober zoom meeting Monday’s
@7:30pm. (October 1st scheduled to go back to Old scheduled meeting location,
*Open Live indoor meeting Sunday’s @7pm, masks are required
and maintaining 6’ apart, 7th tradition is put in the front of meeting (not passed)
Not starting live again until the Schools go back (maybe
beginning of September) Also No zoom meetings for this group)
Temporary Meetings held at Life or Death inside @
10am,12pm,6pm,8pm,10pm) *Masks are not required but encouraged*
(Nominations for officers are coming up in October)
- Mayfair-Holmesburg Group:
- Mayfair Mens Group
- Mens ER Group
- Morrell Park Women’s Group
- New Bustleton Group
- N.U.T.S. Group
- Pennypack Park Group
- Rockledge Monday Niters Group 27. Russian Speaking Sober Philly:
- Samurai Group
- Second Chance Beginners Group 30. Second Chance Group
- Serenity Group
- Sober Sisters Group
- Somerton Group
- Somerton Reality Group
- Stepping on the Line
- Stepping Stones Group:
- Tacony Group
- T.I.M.E. Group
- Together on Tuesday Group
- Tradesmen Group
- We Are Not Saints Group: No basketball from 5:30-7pm 42. Wissinoming A.M. Group
- Young Men’s Northeast Group
- Young Women’s Group:
IV.. 7th Tradition: Sending individual and group donations through Venmo temporarily. VENMO username: @Life-or-death and put “District 22” in the subject line when sending donations
- Secretary’s Report: Michelle K.
- Officer-at-Large Report: Tom G. N/A VI. DCM Report: Bridget M.
Live meetings Wednesday/Thursday/Saturday @
6:30pm. **Have to wear masks** ( If it rains meeting can go inside) Bring your own
Live meetings Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 8pm-
Location is at 369 Pennypack. (Outside) 1 hour meeting. If it’s under 25 people the
group can go inside w/masks.
Meetings inside Monday-Friday @9am – Saturday- Sunday
10am, bring your own coffee ( Night time meetings are the same for their typical
times depending on the night)
Live meetings Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday @7pm
Zoom meetings are Monday/Tuesday/Friday @7pm
- Upcoming Area Events: See Area59.org for additional information
September 13th: AQ4 Area Quarterly Meeting @ 10 AM – 4:00 PM, (Room opens at 9 AM) Zoom Info:
▪ Zoom ID: 839 5123 8575,
▪ Contact: email@example.com
September 20th: CPC Workshop: “Carrying the A.A. Message; Past/Present/ Future” @ 1-4 PM (room opens at 12:30 PM)
▪ Zoom ID: 812 9818 9339
▪ Dial In: 1 929 205 6099
September 26th: District 26 Workshop: “Getting and Staying Sober” @ 10 AM- 12 PM
▪ Zoom ID: 818 0097 8665
▪ Passcode: D36
September 27th: Delegate’s Conference Report @ 10AM – 12PM (Room opens @ 9:30AM)
▪ Zoom ID: 812 4225 0988
▪ Passcode: 854870
October 3rd: District 22 & District 60 Workshop: “How the District Cooperates in Area Affairs” @ 11 AM- 2 PM (Doors open @ 10:30 AM). Location: 4419 Comly St. Phila., PA; Wissinoming United Methodist Church. Following CDC guidelines- social distancing and masks required.
October 11th: Area 59 Forum @ 1-4 PM (Room opens @ 12:30 PM).
▪ Zoom ID: 815 7177 1296
▪ Call In: 1 929 205 6099
October 18th: Area Day @ Time- TBD.
▪ Zoom ID: 892 7854 0654
▪ Call-In: 1 929 205 6099
▪ Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
October 24tb: District 37 Workshop: “Rocketed into the 4th Dimension” @ 12-3:30 PM
November 13th-15th: 63rd Annual EPGSA, EPGSA Announcement Will be virtual: https://area59aa.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/2020-EPGSA- Announcement.pdf, Save the Date Flyer: https://area59aa.org/wp-content/uploads/ 2020/02/SAVE-THE-DATE-2020.pdf
November 20th-22nd: Bill and Bob’s Book on the Beach Atlantic Sands Hotel & Conference Center, 1 Baltimore Ave. Rehoboth Beach, DE, 19971 Contact: WeRnotSaints@gmail.com
December 13th: AQ1 Panel 71 Area Meeting, Meeting @ 11AM-4PM. ▪ Zoom Info TBD, no fee.
VII. ADCM Report: Elena B.
- Treasurer’s Report: Arretta
Basket: $58 Donations: $275 Sub-Total: $2451.36 Deductions: $0 Ending Balance: $2451.36
- Committees: Accepted
Visitation: Volunteers are Ruthie, Sean, Dan, Larry, and Tom.
Suspended/Tabled till meetings resume
Web Site: Tom B. is helping with the Website, district22.org: monthly notes, events, ect.
Added the GSR Orientation Guide (PDF)
Literature Committee: Volunteer every month to pick one piece of Literature and speak on it at each district meeting. Tom B. volunteered for the month of September. (Table)
- Traditions Committee- Life or Death Every Thurs 6pm
October Traditions: #
- October 1st Tradition 12: Kevin M.
- October 8th Tradition 1: Kevin D.
- October 15th Tradition 2: Joe M.
- October 22nd Tradition 3: Nelson
- October 29th Tradition 4: John K
Joe M. Volunteered to cover Elena’s commitment 9/24!
November Traditions: #11-12; 1-2
- November 5th Tradition 5:
- November 12th Tradition 6:
- November 19th Tradition 7:
- November 26th Tradition 8:
** If you are not able to make the meeting, PLEASE call Tom, Bridget, Arretta, Or Michelle and let them know** Take your own Tradition book – they’re in short supply.
XII. Old Business: Accepted
- District 22 Workshop In October
Zoom or in-person live workshop
Also is Tacony and/or Mayfair/Holmesburg churches even open to having certain events? And if so how much?
Is District 60 still interested in doing a combined workshop?
Are the speakers that we originally set-up still available to speak and/or willing to do zoom VS in-person
Make and Post flyer on Area59aa.org
Packaged food options
- Called Pat F., past delegate, who will be joining us in September to discuss the EPGSA and other area events
- There was an issue with the server that our district 22 website was on. Ron G. helped us originally to create the website for us prior and has now been helping to rebuild it for us. It costs $5/month, which Ron was paying for out of pocket. Would implore reimbursing Ron for prior months and also setting up district 22’s account to pay for future payments. And also to Thank Ron and Tom for their time and service with it!
XIII. New Business: Accepted
- Workshop on October 3rd-
○ We voted for the time of workshop to be 10AM-1PM over 11AM-2PM. But after following up with District 60 (who voted for 11AM-2PM), we will keep the 11AM-2PM, due to the majority vote.
○ Flyer made and will be uploaded on Area 59 website
○ Workshop Sign-up sheet
- Dan S.
- Michelle ● Kevin
■ Breakfast: Wrapped Pastries
■ Lunch: wraps/Hoagies
- Chubbs Deli (boxed lunches), Wawa (has wrapped wraps and hoagies)
■ Plates, Napkins, Utensils?
■ Coolers- ?
we’ll still need:
■ Projector- will follow up with Pete
■ Sound system- Pete and/or Bridget
XIV. Next Meeting Date: October 13tb, 2020 @ 6:30 PM. LIVE @ 3200 Ryan Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19136. Will be outside but will go inside the gym if it rains. Bring a chair, your 12&12, and a mask. Can’t wait to see you!
XV: End Meeting with The Responsibility Pledge
“I am responsible…
When anyone, anywhere, reaches out for help, I want the hand of AA always to be there. And for that: I am responsible.”