**2nd Tuesday of the Month at 6:30 P.M.**
DCM: Elena 484-809-1477
ADCM: Dan S (215)-971-6352
Treasurer: Joe M. (215)-840-8303
Officer-at-Large: Tom G. 215-209-9240
Secretary: Michelle K. 215-930-2102
- Open Meeting with the Serenity Prayer
III. District 22 Groups Roll Call:
- Auctus Group: Meetings Moved Back inside, Masks required, Meeting is in basement. Zoom meetings will still be happening Monday/Tuesday/Friday @7:30. Meeting ID:605-594-904 Password: 162500
- Gas Works Group: *Open Live indoor meeting Sunday’s @7pm, masks are required and maintaining 6’ apart, 7th tradition is put in the front of meeting (not passed)
- A.M. Group: Monday @6:30pm at the same location as Mayfair-Holmesburg meeting is.
- Keep it Simple Group: Not starting live again until the Schools go back (maybe beginning of September) Also No zoom meetings for this group)
- Life or Death Group: Meetings inside @ 10am,12pm,6pm,8pm,10pm) ***Masks are now required for all meetings ***
- Mayfair-Holmesburg Group: Live meetings Wednesday/Thursday/Saturday @ 6:30pm. **Have to wear masks** ( If it rains meeting can go inside) Bring your own chair/coffee/book
- Russian Speaking Sober Philly: Live meetings Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 8pm-9:30pm. Location is at 369 Pennypack (Inside) Meeting moved Upstairs to the second floor.
- Stepping on the Line: Stepping on the Line Step Study/Speaker meeting MOVED INSIDE on Sunday nights 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. St. Timothy Lutheran Church, 7965 Fillmore St., Phila., PA Please wear a mask and bring your own coffee.
- Stepping Stones Group: Meetings inside Monday-Friday @9am – Saturday- Sunday 10am, bring your own coffee ( Night time meetings are the same for their typical times depending on the night)
- Young Men’s Northeast Group
- Young Women’s Group: Live meetings Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday @7pm Zoom meetings are Monday/Tuesday/Friday @7pm
IV.. 7th Tradition: Sending individual and group donations through Venmo temporarily. VENMO username: @Life-or-death and put “District 22” in the subject line when sending donations
- Secretary’s Report: Michelle K.
- Officer-at-Large Report: Tom G. N/A
- DCM Report:Elena B.
- AQ1 Pane 71 Quarterly meeting
February 18, 2021 @ 8:00 AM – February 21, 2021 @ 5:00 PM Fee and Registration required. Register: www.InternationalWomensConference.org FLYER
February 21, 2021 @ 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
February 26, 2021 – February 28, 2021
Northeast Regional Alcoholics Anonymous Service Assembly. Will be virtual, fee, $21.00
- Upcoming Area Events: See Area59.org for additional information
VII. ADCM Report: Dan S.
- Treasurer’s Report: Arretta
Opening Balance: $2498.36 $2464.36 ($200 Donation from LOD)
Basket: $25.00 (mayfair) $14 in the basket
Donations: $275 $340.00 ($100, $40 JAM, $200 LOD)
Ending Balance: $2451.36 $3043.36
- Committees: Accepted
- Visitation: Lou
- Web Site: Tom will talk to Ron about the Website
- Literature Committee: Volunteer every month to pick one piece of Literature and speak on it at each district meeting. Tom B. volunteered for the month of September. (Table)
- Traditions Committee- Life or Death Every Thurs 6pm
- TRADITIONS ARE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE ****
** If you are not able to make the meeting, PLEASE call Tom, Bridget, Arretta, Or Michelle and let them know** Take your own Tradition book – they’re in short supply.
XII. Old Business: Accepted
- There was an issue with the server that our district 22 website was on. Ron G. helped us originally to create the website for us prior and has now been helping to rebuild it for us. It costs $5/month, which Ron was paying for out of pocket. Would implore reimbursing Ron for prior months and also setting up district 22’s account to pay for future payments. And also to Thank Ron and Tom for their time and service with it!
XIII. New Business: Accepted
– Elected New Officers
- Discuss our committees/next workshop
- GSR meeting for January will be all virtual on zoom (January 12th @ 6:30pm) The information to get into the zoom room for the GSR meeting is —–> ID: 241-698-7318 Password: 1234
XIV. Next Meeting Date:
- January 12th, 2020 @ 6:30 PM all virtual on zoom. ID: 241-698-7318 Password: 1234
See you all there!
XV: End Meeting with The Responsibility Pledge
“I am responsible…
When anyone, anywhere, reaches out for help, I want the hand of AA always to be there. And for that: I am responsible