Area 59 – District 22 GSR Meeting Tuesday, July 13, 2021

1)         Open the meeting with the Serenity Prayer

2)         District 22 Roll Call – Officers: Elena B. DCM, Dan S. ADCM, Joe M. Treasurer, Sharon M. Secretary/GSR Stepping on the Line, Mary GSR Tacony Group, Vlad GSR Pennypack Men’s, Sunny M. GSR Pennypack.

3)         DCM Elena B.’s report:

  1. Grapevine and La Vina Instagram account

          @alcoholicsanonymous_gv

          @alcoholicosanonimos_lv

  1. The Area 59 Archives Subcommittee greatly needs your assistance –

We are requesting that all Area 59 AA groups submit a group history to the Area 59 Archivist which is as current and up-to-date as possible.  Please review this action item with the GSRs which are in attendance at your next District meeting.  If you need my assistance and direction, please feel free to contact me directly.  I would be pleased to host a short presentation for your district. The link to the Area 59 Group History Form on the Area 59 website is https://form.jotform.com/62556135967163, or AA Group Histories can be sent via email directly to the Area 59 Archivist, Donald H at archivist@area59aa.org.

  1. EPGSA 2021 Registration Now Open and in person! The link for registration is:

https://area59aa.org/2021-epgsa-convention-assembly/

4)         ACDM Dan S. attended the Quarterly Assembly.  Questionnaire about active GSR/meeting online or in-person is attached.  It was voted that we will have the next District 22 meeting ONLINE.

UPCOMING EVENTS & LINKS:

4)         Treasurers Report; Joe M.  The beginning balance was $4,427.53- $150.00 donation from Life or Death with a remaining total of $4,577.53.

DONATIONS:  Groups and Individuals are encouraged to make Donations:

Venmo @ Joseph-McGarry-7 and please write “District22” in the remarks

5)         Old Business:  Joe met with Life or Death about a district GSR member chairing 1 Traditions meeting a month.  He will find out exactly what week

6)         Literature Review: by Sharon M. – Where Money & Spirituality Mix.  Vlad will be giving next presentation.

7)         New Business:

  1. A) In person District 22 Meetings need to be discussed.
  2. B) Group GSR questionnaire is attached for every GSR to fill out
  3. C) A 7th Tradition contribution list is attached for reference when donating.

8)         The Seventh Tradition: read by Joe M. Treasurer and discussed with group.

9)         Next Meeting Date; August 10, 2021 at 6:30 pm on Zoom

Meeting ID# 98611503189 Password 588932

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/98611503189?pwd=LzgzWkZOZzJyZFVxZ296dmVaYTJ2dz09

Please let me know if you do not wish to be on this mailing list.  Thanks!

10)       Responsibility Pledge:    I am responsible…

When anyone, anywhere, reaches out for help,

I want the Hand of AA to always be there.  And for that “I am responsible”